Lyon City Design
Promoting urban design and uniting Lyon’s major players on the urban design scene and raising awareness of the area’s assets among the local people.
2015 edition: exhibition open to the general public, held at an emblematic location in the city undergoing transformation: Lyon Part-Dieu.
Urban circuit & activities at the heart of the district
* Exhibition showing the projects of 16 designers who were successful following the international call for proposals
* Exhibitions presenting the work of design schools and associations
* Cycle of 15 conferences ranging from the history of the district to the way our towns and cities are changing
* Guided tours, etc.
- 20 000 visitors to the second edition’s different sites,
- 1000 1000 delegates present at conferences on how to reinvent towns and cities,
- 500 000 people on the urban circuit showing the 16 award-winning projects.